Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Stuff!

Morning everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Monday and got tons accomplished! I didn't get quite as much done as I would have liked but that happens sometimes doesn't it?

I received my first Stampin' Up! new catalog order via UPS yesterday and, of course, I had to sit down top make a card. When I first saw the new set Herb Expressions I knew I had to have it. I was even happier when I Googled Rosemary, looked at the images and the flowers within Rosemary where a light purple as that meant it would match with my new Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper. The colors in this new paper are Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Orchid Opulence. Now tell me...how many of you have used Orchid Opulence recently? Other than this card I sure haven't but it looks wonderful in this combination! The other new product I used is a stamp from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes. The sentiment that would match with the rosemary image was to big for the area in which I needed the sentiment so I chose the 'thinking of you' sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set. Love it!

So...there you have it! Thursday is limeLIGHT Papercrafts sketch and product challenge day so head on back here to see what challenge we have for you this week! I hope that you have a wonderful Tuesday and get lots accomplished!


Card deets:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Herb Expressions
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Blender Pen, Gold Brads, Small and Large Oval Punches

11 comments that make my day!:

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, cute, Lorie! My set came yesterday, but I haven't had time to mount it yet! Love your card and the DSP!

Darlene L said...

This set made it to the top of my wish list--I just love it. Thanks for the wonderful example. Dont you just love google!

Dani said...

Very pretty! Love the new goodies! Teeny Tiny Wishes is right at the top of my very long list! LOL!

Becky Jensen said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! i just love the Cottage Wall DSP!

Danni said...

I have been drooling over that set...can't wait to get it! Your card is gorgeous, love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I'm loving all the new stuff you've been showing off.

Kristine said...

GOOOORGEOUS! Ya, I don't use Orchid Op. much but it's so pretty here!! LOVE that stamp image too. Wonderful card.

OOOH, I got my SU! stuff today and my catty yesterday. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :) And Kathy got hers today as well.

Diane said...

Very pretty Lorie!!! Love the colors and that stamp is gorgeous!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, Lorie. It's so much fun to get new stuff, isn't it? Hugs!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very pretty...love that hint of lavender that shows up at first glance!

Jennifer ♥ said...

Cute card - love that DP! I also love fresh rosemary - YUM!! :)