Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Awww...isn't this cute?

So, my blogging friend, Dawn, had a little contest on her blog to win this super cute card. You see, her husband had bought her something for her birthday that she had never dreamed of owning and we were to guess what it was. We...knowing her husband the way I do (which is only through the blog...LOL!) I guessed that he had gotten her a Cricut (pronounced cricket) and guess what...He did! The card's main image is from Happy Heart Day, the set we'll be using in my stamp camp on the 26th. Dawn used her Cricut to makes the hearts next to the mouse. So, so cute isn't it? If you have not already checked out Dawn's blog it is a must for daily viewing. I have linked you to it at the beginning of the paragraph.

Speaking of the stamp camp on the 26th...as soon as my order comes on Thursday expect to see some glimpses of what we'll be making. It is going to be a fun time!

I hope you have a great Wednesday!