Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winter Bright Wishlist/Receipt Holder Tutorial

Well, it looks like you all wanted to see how to make the Wishlist/Receipt Holder. Hopefully I won't forget anything as I go along. I could only put up to 5 photos in a post so I have split this into 3 different posts. Have fun!



1. Use a 7 1/2" x 12" piece of Pink Textured Card Stock scored at 2 1/2, 6 3/4, 7 1/4, and 7 3/4". I use the score in the middle of the bottom to make this holder a little more portable.





2. You'll need a 7 1/2 x 2" piece of Wild Wasabi Textured card stock, a 7 1/2" x 1 1/2" piece of Real Red textured card stock, and a 7 1/2" x 1" piece of designer paper of your choice. Decorate this as you desire. You will layer these onto each other.







3. Go ahead a mount this on the top flap of your pink textured card stock. Use 3 - 2" pieces of your choice of ribbon. Attach to your holder with a stapler.




Next post will show you how to attach the envelopes (which you'll need 8 letter sized envelopes) to your holder.

1 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

Great tutorial, Lorie! TFS!