Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dare to be fabulous!

I made this card yesterday with no one special in mind and it is interesting how it kind of took on a life of its own as it was being created. I absolutely adore this card. You can see what, exactly, it was made with HERE. It was fun using some of the things that Todd has gotten me for the 12 Days of Christmas. The Color Box inks are beautiful and oh so easy to use. Although they are more wet then I thought they would be going on. It dries VERY fast though! I think the thing I like the most though is the ribbon. I used White Taffeta ribbon and dyed it with the Warm Red Chalk ink. It matches the other card stock perfectly!

I have a pretty busy morning in store for me. I would also REALLY like to get the cookies made that I've been jonesin' for. Hopefully this afternoon. I have all the stuff just need to get the gumption to do it. You see...I don't really bake well so the cookies need to be almost idiot proof for them to work out for me. For example...I can ruin chocolate chip cookies...crazy aren't I? Oh, well...I'm going to try!

I hope you all have a super Sunday!

6 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

That card is beutifull!!! Well..youre not the only one how manages to ruin cookies...*LOL* Cakes i can bake...but cookies..NO!!

Anonymous said...

So, tell us what kind of cookies you're makin'!!

Baking cookies at Christmas is a tradition in our house -- we make some old favorites and try a few new ones.

Unknown said...

Congrats lorie!!!!! Glad you are the winner!! =)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

GORGEOUS! That is a beautiful card!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful card as usual Lorie!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is stunning! Merry Belated Christmas!