Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hmmmm....

Wanna see why I didn't post yesterday? Well, because this is all I could come up with in respects to the card I was trying to make to show you. I had originally started out with a new style of card from another website but I just couldn't get it to come out correctly and ruined TWO beautiful pieces of Basic Gray paper that I just got. Grrr...So, I decided to try a different card. Although I think it will be lovely when I finally figure out how to finish it off it just isn't coming together the way I want.

So, for now...this is what you get. I'm giving myself until 10:00 a.m. to just goof around on this Saturday morning then I'll be exercising and cleaning up the house a little. Hopefully, this afternoon will be better in the creative department for me!

Wish me luck!

0 comments that make my day!: