Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Season of Joy

Okay...here is the card that I was waiting for my SU! order to come so I could finish it. Here is the thing...I decided not to use the card stock that came yesterday. I did use the new, yummy, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon that came in the order though!

Anyway, the sketch is from SCS's sketch challenge for this week and the stamping on the Cuttlebugged background is an idea from another stamper on her blog. Sadly I did not star it before clicking out of the blog and can't tell you whose original idea that was. I wasn't able to capture it in the picture but I used my Copic Glitter Pen on several places on the saying. And, the shiny patterned paper is the wrapping paper from SU! that is in in the Holiday Mini. Very fun and very safe even if you'd like to use it in your scrapbooks as it is acid and lignen free along with being buffered! Cool, huh?

You can see all the ingredients I used to make this card HERE. Just give me a minute to get it up on SCS.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

5 comments that make my day!:

jodene said...

Great card Lorie. I love the colors!

Courtney said...

Very, very cute! LOVE the colors!

Cristina said...

I came across your blog from Courtney's blog, whom I just met online. I just wanted to say I love your cards! And yes I am a Proverbs 31 woman. I am going to a Lisa Terkeurst retreat this weekend!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this card...Love the file folder too...Thanks for posting on my blog...I'm finally feeling back to my normal self minus my Gallbladder...tee....heee...Don't miss it, thats for sure. How are you feeling these days???

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous card. i've just ordered this set myself and can't wait to get it