Sunday, August 19, 2007

Suspension Card

The tutorial for this week on SCS is Suspension/Spinner Cards. They are actually quite easy to make...especially with the really easy directions from SCS! I posted it on SCS HERE and I've only gotten one comment but 9 people have favorited it so I guess it is liked! I used my Watercolor Crayons on the Lovely As A Tree stamp and then misted it with a little water and this is the result. Okay, honestly, it is the 5th try result. The others just weren't quite what I was looking for. Now...I like it!

There are 3 more spots open in the 3rd group of my fall/halloween swap so if you are interested in participating in a small but fun swap check it out and sign up!

5 comments that make my day!:

Amber Porter said...

Beautiful card! I haven't tried one of the spinner cards yet. May have to do that today!

Courtney said...

You've inspired me to make a spinner card. Now where did I put that extra container of floss? LOL! Awesome card!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty card!! I've been too chicken to try these, so thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

You did great!! I love the rhinestone in the center :)

jodene said...

Great card Lorie. I love this stamp set.