Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm trying to be patient...

I'm trying to be patient but they still haven't updated the Auditor's website for my county so I can see how my son is doing in the city council race! Ahhhh....don't they know I'm waiting? We don't get the paper so maybe today I should snatch one up.

I forgot to show you guys this card! I received this RAK in the mail I think 2 weeks ago...bad blogger, Lorie! Anyway, I know it was from someone in my Bellaholics Anonymous group (Debby you should belong to that group with me!) but I accidentally threw away the envelope. I did thank her on the group though so at least she knows I received it! Oh, wait! I just thought to open the envelope and take the card out and low and behold...her name! Anna Wegner sent this cutie to me! Thank you! She also sent me a couple of Bella images that I can't wait to use! One will make a super cute card for someone in particular (but I can't tell yet!). Am I teasing enough yet?

All right...I'll be back to post when I find out the election results!

2 comments that make my day!:

Ashley said...

Oh I just love her! Fantastic job on your colors and the layout!! :o) I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your RAK! Isn't it sweet to find such delightful & surprising mail?!

Hang in there on the watch for Councilmen! My son made it a year ago ... and it's such a Mom's Moment with her son! Good Luck!

~Tex