Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ooo...pretty!

I needed to make a sympathy card for my friend Jennifer, whose MIL died last night. I wanted it to be new, special, and simple so that Brandon would like it too. This is what I came up with. I hope she likes it but mostly I hope that she is comforted knowing that I care.

How I made this card:

Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Warmest Regards
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: S/A (same as above) plus Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Stamp a ma Jig
Layout: is from Lauren's Saturday Sketch

4 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

That's VERY pretty! So soft and soothing...I'm sorry about your friend's loss. It's a difficult time when we lose a loved one...
Have a great weekend!
Diane

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I'm wondering what inks you used as I'm not sure what S/A stands for. Thanks.

Kristina Lewis said...

Lovely! I'm certain your friend will appreciate this! You have a great blog!

Kristine said...

Oh, I LOVE that stamp!! You did a beautiful job...the colors are terrific. :) I'm sure they will appreciate such a heart-filled card.