Friday, June 29, 2007

New Catty Card

Okay, so I took a moment and went ahead and made a card with the Level 3 Hostess set, Vases in Vogue. This is a fun set to work with! It isn't the fanciest card I've ever made but I still think it is cute. The recipe will be at the bottom of this post.

I've had some time to explore the new catalog and I have to say that I like it. It has some interesting new sets and some fabulous new paper but I told you that already didn't I? Sorry about the repetition...I'm so tired. Today was the last day of VBS and I'm just letting down the the VBS high which makes me extremely tired!

This cute Birthday Beauty was made by my blogging friend Amber. See her blog HERE. Her dress and tiara are all glittered up! It looks like Amber used stitched ribbon on her card but she really just used her gel pen to make it look like stitched ribbon...neato, huh?

Well, I hope you all have a great day! See you later this weekend!




How I made the card:
Stamps: Vases in Vogue, On the Spot
Cardstock: Whisper White, POP, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral
Ink: Stazon Black, Rose Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Brads, White Gel Pen

0 comments that make my day!: