Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Day, New Idea, New Card


Good Morning, afternoon or evening! Who said that you can't relax in style? I took a few ideas from those who wrote in and thought this might help. I should have added pearls. I really enjoy the Bella stamps. They are Lorie's favorite, so I thought I would give them a try. After protecting the campus all night, I did a quick card and off to bed I go. Enjoy and no copying, OK maybe a few copies are good. Besides there is no better flattery than a copy cat. Have a great day. Oh, Lorie is doing very well, learning lots, and reading more than she would like. All said and done she is doing great. I so appreciate her and miss her tremendously. Off to do errands then to bed.

5 comments that make my day!:

Amber Porter said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Looks like you even used stickles or some type of glitter glue for the robe and slippers!! What a guy!!!

Donna Baker said...

great card! enjoying your posts, Todd!

Lorie said...

You rock, honey! I just love this Ms. Grumpabella! :0)

Mary said...

Oh how I wish my husband would stamp! Your card is awesome.

Mary

Anonymous said...

That is FABULOUS! What a great idea...you are SO much fun! Lorie is definitely a very lucky woman!!!