Friday, June 15, 2007

It's Friday...It's Friday!


All you stampers, if you have been reading this blog for long, Fridays are GREAT! First last card for this week, Lorie is one day closer to being done, I'm one day closer to seeing Lorie, and today it is suppose to rain.

I did not start with this idea for the card but it turned out ok. I was planning a heart/sweatheart style card, but yellow is my favorite color so presto here it is.

Lorie told me to tell you I was able to read her stampin update before she could. She was really not happy, but laughed pretty hard.

All of you have a great weekend and I may post tomorrow but it will depend on work. Again have a safe weekend.

8 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

Your cards are amazing!! I am totally impressed!! Especially since I can never see my DH doing this :)

Courtney said...

Wow, Todd. Awesome work! You're awesome! A Cop, a Dad, a Husband....... and a fabulous Stamper!!!

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh, honey! That is a super fantastic card! I absolutely LOVE it! Miss Cosmobella is my favorite! :0)

Beth Redding said...

What a wonderful husband you must be!!! You seem so in tune with your wife, stamping & blogging and your cards are great (love all the bling-lol) :)

Jackie said...

Todd! I am loving your cards, they have been wonderful so far. Great job holding down the fort while Lorie is away...I can't wait to see the next card you make.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME CARD!!! Love the "sassy" in stickles...too cute! Thanks for being there for us while Lorie is gone! That is TOO COOL!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed! This is an amazing card and you are doing such an amazing job making cards and keeping us all informed. Lucky Lorie!!!

Anonymous said...

You are giving us "old timers" a run for our money. It is great to see such talent in a "newbie". It is no wonder you and Lorie have an awesome family, your support for each other shines through. We'll have to look for some police stamps for you!

~Janel