Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What a fun mail day yesterday!

It was a great mail day yesterday! That is 'til my neighbor brought over a bill they got of mine in her mailbox. I was thinking...no bills, yay! Then over walks Austin with one. Oh, well! The blog candy that I received yesterday was totally over the top! I'm so excited! I got ribbon, a huge clip to alter, chipboard, round tab punches, a notepad, cuttlebug sheets, a stamp, a couple of super cute cards, and some die cuts from the Just Delightful SS Kit! WOW!!!! Thank you so much Staci! Her blog is called For The Love Of Stamping and I visit it every day and you should too!

I received my Paper Pretties kit while I was gone this last weekend, too. What fun is that! LOTS! I want to show you the card but I must wait until Christie posts it on the Paper Pretties site first. Am I a tease or what?

And one more Blogger RAK today. This one is from Allison over at Stamping When I Can. I LOVE her blog! She is great because she tells us who is giving away blog candy, who is having challenges, and where the new blogs are. This is another place that I visit daily! Also, she is a super nice lady. Oh, and she can stamp, too! Isn't that just the prettiest card? I love the solid rectangle. I totally wish I had that stamp! Thank you so much Allison!

Oh, and one last thing. I got new stamps yesterday. These are from Paper Trey Ink. I got the super cute Little Lady set on the front page and the Faux Ribbon set. You must go check out this store! They have Stampers Select White Card Stock. It is 110 lb (SU!'s is 80 or so) smooth, and beautiful! I cannot wait to use it. I think it will be great to use as the base for my cards! I'll let you know more about this stuff when I actually get to stamp with them!

I hope you all have a great stamping day! Oh, and if you want to sign up for the card swap please do so. One person had to decline being able to participate so we are short two. This will be a great swap so please join us!

0 comments that make my day!: