Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Angel Tag!

Today is the final of the RAK's that I received. This cutie is from Darla who is a member of the SU Angels group that I belong to. It is so much fun to receive cool stuff in the mail! I couldn't get a good picture of it for some reason so this does not do it justice! The flowers on the left are embossed and it uses accessories well! Thank you so much Darla!

Well, today is the last day to sign up for the first Live-Love-Laugh-Create Prize Swap. We need two more people to make it 10 total BUT if everyone who has signed up wants to we'll do it with just the 8 people. Please let me know! Please go HERE for all the information.

One picture of Todd's graduation this morning. After Todd received his certificate and I pinned
his badge on him he proceeded up to the stage area to wait for the rest of his class. It was really neat to see the entire class on the stage. I couldn't get a good picture that though because the lighting stunk! Anyway, here he is with some of his classmates. Todd is the 4th from the left.

Okay, can I show you one more picture? This one is of Todd and I just outside one of the buildings that is at the Academy. Awwww...aren't we cute?! Just kidding. I just wish I took as good of a picture as Todd does. He always looks good and I always look all puffy and stuff. Oh, well...he loves me anyway! :0)

I hope you all have a fantastic day! Please remember to e-mail me if you are going to participate in the Prize Swap!

4 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

You both look great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Great Photos and Congrats to Todd! yipppe doing happy dance here for you all!

so does he get to stay home now?

yippee......... party.... hooray!
Gwen

Amber P. said...

Awww, what a great picture!!

Rochelle W said...

Congrats to Todd (and you) Great pictures thanks for sharing.