Saturday, March 10, 2007

*Insert Witty Title Here*

Good Saturday morning to everyone! I have a neat card to share with you today that I received in a swap that I participated in. It is made by Angela Kienzle. The stamp set is called Noble Deer and she also used It's Your Birthday for the sentiment and Cheesecloth for the background on the Night of Navy. Cardstock looks to be More Mustard, Night of Navy, Whisper White, and Watercolor Paper. It seems she used Watercolor Crayons for the coloring (which is fantastic by the way!). This is really a fantastic guy card!

I'm so lazy today I bet everyone can smell the lazy from where you are at! It is 10 a.m. and I'm just now off to shower. Then a little cleaning and then some serious stamping.

Hope you all have a super Saturday!

0 comments that make my day!: