Sunday, March 4, 2007

Guest Artist

Today, is the first in our series of Sunday Guest Artists. Today, I'd like you to meet Kendra Giles. Kendra is an amazing stamper and such a fun person! Check out this incredibly cute Tickled Pink card. Kendra used her Cuttlebug for the background, a scalloped circle punch, and some fun ribbons to pull this card together. That is what I appreciate about Kendra. She is able to pull together her artwork with just the right touches. You can see her blog here.

Thank you, Kendra, for allowing me to feature you today! I only have one other person waiting in the wings so if you'd like to be a featured stamper just leave me a comment!

Have a super Sunday everyone!

1 comments that make my day!:

Kendra Hernandez said...

Thanks so much Lorie for having me as your guest stamper! :)