Thursday, February 15, 2007

We Have a Winner!

I just want you all to know that my heart was warmed by all of your responses! What wonderful couples you all are!

The winner of the blog candy from Valentine's Day was Pat. Here is what she said...

foodpartyfun said...

My honey came home from work this morning (he works 3rd shift, 9:30 pm 'til 6 am) with his arms overflowing with sweet gifts for me. Such a great way to start the morning...a Michael Buble CD, a bouquet of red tulips (my favorite flower), a heart shaped box of chocolates (a girl's best friend) and the most touching card! Great start to a great day. I took him out to lunch and got him an assortment of great kitchen gadgets (he loves to cook!).

Pat

Pat make sure to e-mail me your address so I can get this out for you!

0 comments that make my day!: