Monday, January 29, 2007

It's a pink morning here!

Morning ladies! A couple of days ago I said I was going to make a notebook for a fellow yahoo groupie's daughter that hasn't been feeling well for awhile. Well, it's taken me forever to finally get it done but here it is! I don't think her mom checks my blog so I think it is safe that it will be a surprise...yay! I think I will stamp a pen to go with...probably with the SAB set Delight in Life. I'm not in love with this notebook...in other words I don't think it's an out of the park home run but I do think it's cute and I do think a 16 year old will like it. I wanted her name to really pop off the notebook so that is why I used the Taken with Teal in the corner. Anyway...here is what I used. Stamps: Delight in Life. Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Loves Me DP, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal, Whisper White. Accessories: On Board Simon Lower Chipboard Letter, Computer (for Paige's Notebook), and Sticky Tape.

Lots of work to do at work today so hopefully later today I'll have time for stamping but I'm not sure as DS also has an intramural basketball game tonight. I just discovered when thinking about my weeks on the calendar that there isn't a Monday night that I'm home! I guess I should be thankful that it's just Mondays, huh? Oh, wait...it's not...but that is okay...being busy means I'm healthy so I'm good with that!

Have a great Monday all!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I think the notebook is darling! Love all the pink :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it! I know that Paige will too! What a wonderful online friend you are!

Remember, Pink is MY favorite color!! hee hee