Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Are you looking forward to spring?

Just wondering if anyone else is looking forward to spring as I am? It has been a long last week or so due to the fog. Fog really makes your world small. Maybe today we'll get a little sun. If not, here is a card to help you dream about spring. Stamps: Delight in Life (there is still plenty of time to get your set for FREE!). Cardstock: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, DSP from Just Delightful SS Kit. Inks: Just about all of the above. Accessories: Organdy, Brads. This layout is actually from SCS's sketch challenge 108 which is actually last weeks. I hemmed and hawed about whether or not I'd try this layout. I did and I guess I like it!

Now, for the mailbox. Jennifer left a comment that she wanted to see it. So...here you go! I'm such a smarty pants aren't I? I think she meant that she can't wait to see it done! Anyway, this is the mailbox that will be altered, hopefully of the next few days. Gotta do it before Todd comes home for the weekend!

Alright you guys. I'm off to check out my favorite blogs!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments that make my day!:

winthrop84 said...

Your mailbox looks exactly like mine!!! I can't seem to get motivated to decorate mine. Maybe after I see yours, I'll get the push (or shove) I need to do mine!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your card -- it's so soft and pretty.

Smarty pants for sure!!! Mailbox looks great ;)