Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Eve Day!

Good morning all! Just a quick little post to let you know that we made it back from "the other side" just fine yesterday. Although it was slow going we didn't have any problems and Jon's flight even took off on time...can ya believe it?

I want to show you the ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) that I received from a swap I participated in. The swap was a technique swap which means each card should have had a technique with a description on the back of how to do that technique. I should have gotten 9 techniques back but only received 6 and of that only two had the directions on the back. I was hoping to use these for stamp club ideas and still can...I'll just have to dig a little further for the directions. So, drum roll please...Aren't they all cute? I do have to point out one in particular. The poinsettia is all dry embossed. I have a light table and some embossing templates but we've never done it and with inspiration like that? We must try it! I posted the ATC that I sent again just so you could see it as well.

So...there you go! Have a great Christmas Eve!

0 comments that make my day!: