Thursday, December 7, 2006

Day Two


It's day two in our frap bottle journey. Last night I decided I would choose colors and work on the layout a bit. I did come up with something I think could be cute but just isn't working for me when I do a mock layout. Here is the paper I choose and what I think could possibly be the worlds smallest pockets. If you can't tell I've decided to go with more male colors. I've used the Treehouse designer paper again as well as Buckaroo Blue, Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, and Whisper White. I used the new set Tagger's Dozen from the Winter Mini and Crosshatch BG. The ribbon is the stitched Cranberry and Thyme Ribbon. I'm sure you all can figure out in your mind what it is I'm thinking of doing but I may just change my mind so don't count on it yet!

Today is the first day I've had that isn't jammed packed so far this week! Only 2 days and a wake up until Todd and I leave for Vegas! Woohoo! With that knowledge please know that while we are gone I will not be updating my blog (go figure!!). I'll miss you all but need the break!

I'm planning on taking it easy today and doing some extra stamping today so maybe I'll have even more to share tomorrow!

Make it a great Thursday everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: