Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another day,

Another project I can't show you! I'm almost finished up with my secret Santa's gift. And, I still can't show ya...sorry! I will tell you that I'm especially happy with them! They turned out even better than I imagined! I will share with you though another post it note holder I made last night. This one is with SU!'s Flowers and Friends Simply Scrappin' Kit which is a Level 1 hostess item. I have been using 3X3 post it notes and have decided to try and find 2x2 instead. I like the overall size of 6X4 but there just isn't enough room for the decoration and the 3x3. I'm off to find 2x2's today. Hopefully they have something like that. I love the cheery colors of this post it holder. Hopefully the intended receiver's home colors won't clash with this too much!

I have to tell you all about a great deal that Todd and I got. For some reason (that I still don't understand) we decided to buy a new stove. We have one that works just fine but we thought a double oven range would be really nice to have. So...we started looking around our home town and found the one that we wanted was around $1300 which is a little steep for our blood. Then, I looked online at AAFES (you military people will know what that is) and in the end we got the range for under just over $900. Can you believe that? Unreal, great buy! It isn't here yet but it shipped yesterday so hopefully I'll have it next week. Basically this is what we are getting. Ours will be a smooth top with some neat burner features but it is not convection.

So, I think that is it for today. Hope you all have a great Tuesday and happy stamping!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Lorie, check out post-it.com. It has a lot of great post-its. They even have some in fun shapes and different colors. I love reading your blog daily. Thanks for taking the time to do it. See you on Saturday. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Another great post-it holder. You're on a roll with those!!!

I like your new stove. We're looking for a new dishwasher and I never thought to look at AAFES! Great tip! I'm off to go shop :)