Sunday, November 26, 2006

And it's snowing!

Well, officially our trip is off. Not only is it snowing pretty good here but the pass is traction tires suggested and no over sized vehicles (which isn't as bad as I thought it would be!). I'm not going to risk anyone getting hurt just for a train ride...maybe next year!

I did some stamping yesterday but it's all a secret! Don' t you hate that? I've gotten a good start on so many things and have a ton of ideas swirling in my head. Since I won't be going to North Bend today I'll probably get some stamping done today for my chemo patients Christmas gift. (check it out here if you don't know what that is.) She loves roses so I'm going to do something with the new Wild Rose set from SU!. I'll post that set eventually but I don't want her to look at this blog and know what she is getting. She has 9 children ranging from 18 to 9 so I'll send a little something for them to. I need to get on the stick...I'm telling ya!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday...see you tomorrow!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't drive through the pass -- now I don't have to worry about you.

I can't wait to see your secret projects -- can you give us a hint?!?