Thursday, August 18, 2011

Attitude is everything

Well, we are on the downside of the week now..yay! Who has fun plans for the weekend? Who is happy to not have plans?

Today I have a very clean and simple card made with a Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp image called Turntable Josh. I don't have very many 'guy' images right now so I thought the SCRS sketch challenge for the week would be perfect to help solve that. The patterned papers that I used are from Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend mini deck.

Not much more to share with ya today since the card is so straight forward. I'll be back tomorrow with a card to share from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Sunday I'm taking part in the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop so...I'll see ya then!

Proverbs 30:5 assures us, "Every word of God proves true. He defends all who come to him for protection." There is something satisfying about submitting ourselves to God and being content with His dealing with us. Is there a case you need to discuss with Him today? From: It's No Secret by Rachel Olsen

4 comments that make my day!:

Donna said...

Cute card! Love the background paper! I blessedly have nothing planned for the weekend yet and very much looking forward to keeping it that way! LOL!

Missy said...

I am so excited it is Thurs. No plans yet for the weekend but I need to figure something out, kids go back to school net week :D
This is so cute. I love this card. I am in dire need of some boyish stamps and this is so cute.

Elizabeth S. said...

I have been so bad lately in getting to my blogs! I hope to rectify that. I love this card. I so need more cute images for boys.
Our only plan for this weekend so far is get a new tire on the motorcyle! Fun! But maybe we will be able to get a ride in afterwards. Have a great one!

Dani said...

Great guy card! I need to get my crafty stuff put away so I can actually use it!