Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Fall

Morning friends. Can you believe it is almost the end of the week already? Yikes! I've much to do and not much time to do it!

Today I have just a quick post for ya. This cute image is from The Stamping Boutique. You know me...I love a non-scary Halloween image so I had to play with this Scarecrow.

I used the sketch from Sketches by Carly for this week. You can see that HERE. The papers are from Septembers Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expression although I bet that she didn't in anyway think that a card like this could be made from those papers as the other side of them are completely different. It is kind of neat though.

And, guess what fun thing TSB has planned for you this weekend? Yep, a digi day. Check out below for all the info!

PCP Digi Day

Last month was our first time doing a digi image day on PCP and it went soooo well that we are doing it again, and again and again!!! We will officially be holding digi day each month on PCP. We had a great turn out and had such a blast.

This month's theme for digi day is going to be Digi's in Pink! Yep...that's right, we are going to support Breast Cancer Awareness month for our digi day this go round. I promise you will have fun, meet some new people, chat with the ones you already know, play some games, maybe get a freebie, and get to play in some great challenges for chances to win images from The Stamping Boutique.

Important Details:
~Where~The Stamping Boutique PCP forum
~When~Saturday Oct. 16th
~Time~2-4pm EST
~What to bring~fast typing fingers and your crafting mojo

Alright...like I said, this is a quick one. I'm back to creating. Have a wonderful day!

7 comments that make my day!:

Donna said...

This is adorable, Lorie. I love that scarecrow and the fence border. great job!

Diane said...

So cute Lorie! The scarecrow is adorable,love the little fence too!

Missy said...

This is so cute. The scarecrow is just so adorbale. TFS!!!
Oh, I need to get your address to send you the stamp and embellies I promised on my blog. You can email it to me. Look for my email on my blog.

Carly said...

Hi Lorie,
your work is always so precise yet delicate too. L♥ve your style.

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥

Dani said...

This is adorable! That scarecrow is just the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorie, thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment. Your cards and projects are stunning, the lay outs and colouring just amazing. I sign up as a follower to make sure I don't miss some of your beautiful creations.
Amelia x

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Love Scarecrows! Love fall cards, and this one is super cute!!