Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Delight In The Lord

Morning friends. It is Wednesday, the middle of the week. How has your week gone so far? I just got some unexpected news that I'm not ready to share just yet but I will in a couple of days. Still thought I'd show you a card real quick though.

This card is for the Verve Stamps Anni-Verve-sary sketch challenges. I have three of the five sketches finished and hope to get to another today. They all need to be done by Friday at 5 p.m. (my time) so I'm feeling good about it.

Sorry about the not so nice photo...I'm getting frustrated with how hard it is for me to get a good photo in my stamp room.

Okay, guys...that is it for today. I'll be back with another card tomorrow. Oh, and my friend Katie is doing a Back To School Blog Party...go check it out HERE!

11 comments that make my day!:

Dani said...

This is so pretty! Totally love it. That paper is awesome and for once I don't even recognize it! lol! Hope your news isn't bad and you're ok! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Such a gracious card lorie! Oh dear, hope you and your loved ones are ok... Take care!

Danni said...

Thinking of you!!
Beautiful card!!

Basement Stamper said...

gorgeous card! I feel your frustrations with the photos...I struggle with mine as well.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Missy said...

This is great. I love this verse too. I think I actually have that stamp.

CreativeMish said...

Such a pretty card. I love the scripture and I really like that background paper.

Kristine said...

Very pretty... I love that verse! I don't think your photo is bad at all Lorie! Well... hope whatever news you have is GOOD news, but kinda doesn't sound like it. I'll say a prayer for you and the family anyways. {{HUGS}}

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL, Lorie!

Unknown said...

Love the verse with your beautiful card.
Cheers

Ida said...

Hi! Wonderful card - Love the colors.
I just resigned back up for updates to your blog. Don't know what happened but I've missed seeing your creations.
Hope all is well and will say a prayer for whatever situation your family may be going through right now.