Monday, August 2, 2010

The Dani-Lorie Project

Hello everyone! Welcome to installment number two of the Dani-Lorie Project. I don't know if you remember but two weeks ago I introduced that my friend, Dani, and I have decided to challenge each other every other week and post what we come up with to our blogs. I think it will be a wonderful way to keep us stamping...which if you didn't notice didn't go to well for me last week and won't for the next couple of weeks, sorry!

It was Dani's turn to choose the challenge and she chose Floral Silhouette. What?!? I wasn't sure what to do with it so...I made a card and it wasn't this one. This is my second try as my first card wasn't a floral but a leaf silhouette. Ugh! I do like the results of my 2nd card though. It is all SU! and I'm going to use it as an anniversary card.

Alright...be sure to check out what the fabulous Dani did for her card HERE.

I'll see you tomorrow for the Going Grey challenge!

3 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

That looks great Lorie! Love the bright colors!

Donna said...

Very pretty Lorie. The color combination is great! Have a wonderful week!

Dani said...

Love it Lorie! Wonderful job with the floral silhouette! Knew you could do it!