So, I needed to make a card for my brother's birthday. I remembered the old Chevy stamps I had gotten awhile back so I grabbed this one out. It isn't exactly what he would favor as far as cars go but I think he will like it anyway. How fun is that paper and those brads? They all fit so perfectly, huh? This is for CardPatterns: Sketch 65. You should go check it out as there is a wonderful prize for the person that wins the sketch challenge!
I haven't posted a How To Pray For Your Children in a couple of weeks so here you go!
1. Pray that they will know Christ as Savior early in life.
2. Pray that they will have a hatred for sin.
3. Pray that they will be caught when guilty.
4. Pray that they will be protected form the evil one in each area of their lives: Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical.
5. Pray that they will have a responsible attitude in all their inter-personal relationships.
6. Pray that they will respect authority over them.
7. Pray that they will desire the right kinds of friends and be protected from the wrong friends. (Proverbs 1:10-11) It seems so obvious that we want our children to not have friends that do drugs, drink, or have sex right? But what about the other side of that? We want our children to have friends that on purpose stay away from those things...turn their heads when something comes on television that isn't appropriate for them...not swear...I could add so many things to this list. The fact that our kids friends have more of an influence on our kids (at least in their pre-teen and teen years) then we do should take you to your knees in prayer about this often.
Well, ladies...I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!