Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gnome for the Holidays

Morning everyone! It's supposed to be another hot one here today...89 degrees and today is our all church picnic. Good thing there are wonderful big trees with lots of shade, huh?

To cool things off a bit in my stamping area I just had to get this gnome stamp from limeLIGHT out. When I saw it and the sentiment as the perfect addition...I knew they would be so cute! I also had to use the super cute Cosmo Cricket paper called Jolly By Golly again...I love how happy and fun it is! To top it off I added some yummy Kaisercraft Pearls in red and green. And the sketch is from Techno Stampers Lunchtime Sketch for this week.

You have got to get over to limeLIGHT to check out all the great, NEW products in the store. Mandy even has the new Unity Stamps Store Set....which you can only get at select stores and LLPC is one of them! Woot!

Well, that's all I've got for you today. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! See you soon!

8 comments that make my day!:

Leonie Schroder said...

Lorie this guy is just too cute!! I can hear him saying "to be sure .. to be sure" in his little irish accent!

Elizabeth S. said...

this is so cute!! Great sentiment to go along with this little guy.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card! I love this gnome.

MJ said...

How adorable. Great sentiment for this little guy. Thanks so much for playing along.

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!

Missy said...

So cute and fun. I love the colors and the sentiment is just wonderful. TFS!!!

Dani said...

Seriously super cute! Fabulous job!

Barb g (WV) said...

Adorable, Lorie!

Barbg(WV)

http://gotpms.blogspot.com