Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dressed Up Pail

Good morning friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday! I have one friend that told me she could stop by my house anytime today as she and her hammock were going to be friends today. I wish I was her!

Anyway, I told my PEO group that I would decorate a container for our brag jar. A brag jar is one of the things we do to raise money for scholarships. At the end of our meeting if you want to brag on something in your life then you have to put a donation in the jar...any amount is fine. It is a fun thing to do. Anyway, I had this fun Stampendous pail sitting around my house so I thought I'd decorate that up. I used Stampin' Up! Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Old Olive Ribbon, and some olive Thickers since I didn't have a SU! alphabet set. I just used the same papers and my nestabilities for the lid. Simple but pretty I think.

I also made two other cards yesterday so I should have a post for ya tomorrow too. I know...can ya believe it?

Well, I hope you enjoy your Saturday and get lots accomplished today!

2 comments that make my day!:

Mandy said...

How GORGEOUS! I love those colors. What a beautiful pail! :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous paper and embellishments. And what a neat idea to raise money! Hope the contributions increase since they have something lovely to put the donation into. Hope you're having a lovely weekend! Hugs!