Sunday, May 31, 2009

exalting christ


I am so blessed to get this award from Chris "The Exalting Christ Blog Award"
Thank you, Chris! What a blessing and encouragement.

This blog award is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and paper crafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be 'salt and light' sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!
Rules:Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along
1. Name five people to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner.
2. Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you.
3. Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs. The badge can be obtained on the WTW site.

These are just a few of my Christian Blogging friends. A great, big, huge thank you to everyone who shows the light of Christ on their blog!

Kristine at Ink Something
Cristina Wright at The Wright Blessings
Mandy at limeLIGHT Papercrafts
Christi at Story About A Girl

3 comments that make my day!:

Cristina said...

WOW ~ I am so honored! Thank you for thinking of me. This just makes my day! I will add this to my blog tomorrow afternoon when I get a chance to sit at the computer. You are such a blessing! Thank you for showing Christ in all that you do.

Kristine said...

Thank you so much Lorie! What a wonderful award they've created, and I'm so blessed with Christian friends like yourself! Thanks again, I'm very honored.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I too feel blessed to have Christian blogging friends. I wish I knew how to do my name with the fish !