Monday, December 29, 2008

calendar pages

Good Monday morning everyone! Here we are starting our second full week of Christmas vacation. I'm hoping to get a movie in this week and maybe have a friend or two of Kyler's over to play with him. We'll see. (My boys hate it when I say that because they say it means no...lol!)

Today, and for the next couple of days, I thought I'd show you some 4" x 6" calendar pages that I'm making. You see, a couple from our church are missionaries now in Peru and the support group that they have out East makes a calendar for them. They ask friends, family, and supporters to make a page or two for them. This is the flip over type of calendar so these two pages are actually back to back. Anyway, I've used different patterned papers and embellishments but on all the pages you'll see Bible verses from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. I've also used (so far) PTI's Simple Alphabet for the date on all the pages. I have two more pages (so four total) to make and I'll finish those up tomorrow and get them off in the mail. I'm trying to make them not be too thick so that it won't cost so much to ship. It will be nice to have them finished. I hope they like them!

I'm almost done with my Sweet N Sassy Stamps projects for the new release...I'm so excited to show you guys everything! The new sets are fun, the challenges will be great, and you'll love all the projects you'll see when hopping from one blog to the next! Ack...I can hardly believe I'm involved in it!

Alright...I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of more calendars! See you then and have a super day!

11 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

Ok, girl. November 13 caught my eye, that's Vivian's birthday!

And these are GREAT calendar pages! It's not fair, though, I'm sure you're putting everyone else to shame!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh these are great project! I should be making something like this! FABULOUS my friend!

Ceal said...

these are beautiful and I know they will be appreciated so so much! Our card ministry sends cards to missionary families this is an idea to think about.

Shelly Koskinen said...

These are awesome!!

Dani said...

These are fabulous! I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

CreativeMish said...

Very nice project! I love calendar pages!

Unknown said...

Ok, so before I read what you wrote, I totally thought you were making a whole calendar. I thought you were NUTS. lol! The pages are great, but could you imagine doing 365 unique ones? Yeah. Me neither!

Kim said...

Beautiful pages Lorie!
Hugs~ Kim

Kristine said...

All your calendar pages are awesome Lorie!! Love that idea.
xx

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Fun calendar pages...These are so fun and cute

QuiltNut Creations said...

theses calendars are fantastic!