Monday, September 8, 2008

upsy daisy

Good Monday morning everyone! This is the first full week of school for us so it should be interesting especially by the end of the week! The boys will be tired I bet. I have an incredibly full week this week too so expect my posts to be short and sweet for now.

On to the card...thought I'd show you a really simple card that I made with the new Upsy Daisy set from SU! I also used some of the new paper from the Level One hostess paper pack. The butterfly is from the Dreams du Jour set and adds just a little touch of cuteness (right?).

***edit...I am excited to announce that Susanna has listed this card in Great Ideas Using Stampin' Up! Products list for 9/9/08...exciting!***

Tomorrow is Created by Courtney Challenge day. I've told you previously that I'm excited to show you my project so I hope you'll stop back tomorrow!

Make today the best Monday possible and I'll see you tomorrow! Oh, oh, oh...the Packers play tonight (of which I'll have to miss the last quarter or so) so...GO PACK!!!

Card Deets:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Dreams du Jour
Ink: Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy
Paper: PTI White, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Hostess Paper Pack-Level One
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Air Art Gun w/Always Artichoke Marker

16 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

this card is elegant!! Love the colours you have chosen!

Courtney said...

I love the monochromatic feel of this card. I think all you demos have talked me into this set!

Kimmie said...

I love the color choices... so chic!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hope this week goes well for your kiddos. I think since mine are on week 3 they are finally getting over the tiredness....of course Alex has to get up at 5:30 for swim practice..
Love the card..daisys are one of my favorites, I can see me wanting this set. Have a great day!

Dani said...

The butterfly is perfect! Great card, I love the color!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I'm still debating the purchase of this set, but I like what you've done with it!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Gorgeous card Lorie! I just purchased this set. Beate made me do it!! ;D I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I'm saving your posting in my WOW file so I can CASE it! Thanks!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Gaaaaaahhh!!! I LOVE it!! I love the monochrom blue. You got game, lady! Go Pack! (I'm only saying that to support you, my blogging buddy, as I never listen to football. You support the Montreal Canadiens for me, and I'll support the packers for you. Deal? LOL)

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Lorie- this is very pretty! I love the blues. I just ordered this set, so I am waiting impatiently for it to arrive. LOL GO PACK! :) I am still debating about how I feel with the whole Brett Farve thing. We will have to see how that plays out. Anyways, back to your FAB project! TFS!

Diane said...

Great card! Love the colors and the ribbon and butterfly adds the perfect touch!

Kim said...

Beautiful card Lorie! The colors are just lovely! And you are a Packer Fan...Woo-Hoo...I go to school in Packer Country! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! I really like the colors you used, and that butterfly -- wow! Best of luck with your boys and school this week. We've been back for about a month now, and the girls are just starting to have energy again on the weekends.

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card! It is GORGEOUS!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love the paper!

Lori Barnett said...

Lorie...this is wonderful! I just ordered that set :) You are such a great crafter!! hugs!!