Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a challenge

I am SO happy that it is Wednesday! Yesterday I told you that I'd have a little challenge for you and here it is! I would love for you all to try this CPS sketch. It is the same sketch I used for my Whiff of Joy card HERE.

So, make a card with this sketch, link it to my b log (and CPS, too!), and then on Saturday morning I will choose a random winner for a little Glory from Lorie. So...who is in? Come on...you know you wanna! LOL!

Work is going well. It has been many years since I've worked full time so I am quite tired but it has been fun!

I hope you have a Hump Day!!!

13 comments that make my day!:

Diane said...

Ooh what a wonderful sketch! Might have to give it a try...maybe,lol!
Don't work too hard now!!!
Happy Hump Day to you too!
Oh,check my blog,I tagged you.

Laurel said...

I made a quick (I mean quick card last night - all I had time for!), here it is:
http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2008/09/this-is-cps-sketch-this-week-i-didnt.html

Lori Barnett said...

Toot Toot!! hump day fun :) I'll TRY and squeeze in the challenge to my busy life schedule!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hopefully I can play tonight. Lovey your little hump guy!

I tagged you today on my blog! Have a super Hump day!

Unknown said...

lovely sketch! have to try that out tonight!!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Here is my take on this sketch:

Purple Dreams

I love your blog! Thanks for the chance at some Glory from Lorie!

Christi Flores said...

I had already planned on using this sketch sometime this week. You just pushed me to use it sooner rather than later! LOL Here is my card:
http://cici510.blogspot.com/2008/09/pretties-thursday_25.html

Unknown said...

I'll have to give this one a whirl. I got some new stamps at Hobby Lobby AND Michael's this week, so I might as well ink them!

Unknown said...

Ok, I did it!

http://scrampinmama.blogspot.com/2008/09/wonderful-friend.html

JenR said...

I played! :-)

http://mylittlelovebug.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/sophia-in-the-pink/

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's too late to play but I tried :-)

Challenging challenge card

Blessings,
Cyndi

TA Carbone said...

Hi Lori

I tagged you!
Wanna play, the rules are on my blog. It's fun!
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Toniann

Kristine said...

OH darn... =) I didn't find this in time. Heehee...sorry! I still want to try this sketch though. I will save for later. I'm working on a huge project for church this week.

I have an award for you on my blog! =) Have a happy Saturday!