Tuesday, July 8, 2008

torture and an rak

Yep, I'm going to torture you in the form of making you look at a picture of the boys that went to camp on Sunday BEFORE you get to see the cute RAK I got! HA! Now...aren't they the cutest?! The Theme at camp this year is "Pirates Cove" and the idea is knowing where your real treasure it at. What boy won't like the Pirate theme?

Okay, okay...I know that is enough torture! Now on to the cute RAK I received. Kimmie from Crafting for Sanity sent me this super cute card (which she admits she didn't make but thought I'd like it...which I do!), a Studio G stamp set, and some neat fabric embellishments! I love it all Kimmie thank you so much!

Today, should be a busy day. I'll be exercising, going to work, having lunch with a friend, getting my hair cut (with a pedicure! woohoo!), and then I'll be taping off my kitchen island thing so I can paint it. I'll actually do that on Wednesday though and if I'm successful with that small thing then I'll be painting the laundry room too! Yay! Oh, and somewhere in there I should probably make some cards and such, huh? LOL!

With that long list of things to do I should probably get moving but I want you to know about a fun place to be able to win some High Hopes stamps. Yep, I do love those stamps and you can win some at Artfully Ila! Go check it out!

Have a terrific Tuesday and I'll see you all tomorrow!

4 comments that make my day!:

Christi Flores said...

What cute little boys and a cute little RAK. You are one busy girl!! :)

Dani said...

Sheesh! You make me tired girl! Cute boys, awesome RAK! Make sure you post a pic of your new 'do!:)

Courtney said...

I wanna see the new hair!

Lovin' the cute boys, and the card is too cute!

Bev said...

Those boys look like trouble! LOL!! They even took a great pic - with no sillyness, imagine that!

TFS and can't wait to see your new DO!

Bev