Friday, June 6, 2008

yummy!

I'm going to tell you right at the beginning that this recipe and the package is a CASE from Michelle Wooderson. If you don't visit her blog regularly...you should!

Okay, the recipe is called Tropical Blondie's. They have semi sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, coconut, and Macadamia. Add to those flavors the pineapple juice and coconut extract in the batter and what do you have? One incredibly yummy Blondie! HERE is the post where she has the recipe for us. Please know that I'm not a baker so the fact that these came out and people like them just tickles me to death! You'll also see that I packaged mine the same way she did. I sincerely hope that CASEing is the best form of flattery! The card stock, ink, and images are from PTI. I never thought I would want to use a set like this but being successful with this recipe and the packaging has me thinking that I will be giving out homemade treats more often!

Oh, image swap participants...I got your swaps in the mail to you yesterday! Celebrating I had a couple of glitches here and there but overall it was a great swap and I hope you are all happy with your results!

Come back tomorrow and see the SheetLoads of Cards that I made last night. Yep, I made all 10 of the cards in one evening. It was a little more difficult then I had expected to embellish 10 cards mostly because I kept going back to the same type of embellishments and I wanted to be unique on each one. If I didn't have such a problem using Prima's I think it would have been easier. I would have no problem sending any of these out with my name on them though. See you then!

Have a fantastic Friday!

4 comments that make my day!:

Katie Skiff said...

Those look yummo!!! Are you sending them to Montana? :oP I may have to just make some! I'd eat them all today tho! Yikes!

Cute tho Lorie!!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

These are just too cute! Can you say "End of the Year Gift"? Thanks for the idea...ermmm...the CASEd idea. Just for the record, I'm super-flattered when someone CASEs a card I've made!!! We working women don't always have the time to reinvent the wheel!! LOL!

Dani said...

Yummy! Those look fabulous! Your set will get lots of use now, people are going to start requesting goodies!;)

Courtney said...

Oh my! I could almost smell them right thru the computer!