Friday, June 27, 2008

and the girl...

In addition to the boy image Bela sent me she also sent me a cutie girl image too. I just love this little girl. Her expression and body language scream CUTE!!! Anyway, same thing again today. She was colored with COPICS and everything else I got from Bela!

I did a ton of stamping (okay kinda...only actually one stamp on each of the 8 cards) last night. I used another SheetLoad of Cards layout and made thank yous for the station leaders at VBS. The youth workers had been getting something each morning from my co-director so I thought at least a hand made card with a personal thank you would be appropriate for the adults. I"ll show you those soon. I also made a super cute (well...kinda...I don't love one of my elements) gift card holder for one of the helpers as she has just worked her little patootie off for VBS this year. Anyway, that will be coming soon too!

So today is the last day of VBS. I'm happy but not at the same time as I know the kids love it. Tear down is very easy to do and will literally take only about 15 minutes this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow...yay!

It looks like Christi is the only person to have done something nice for someone else yesterday and comment to me about it so I'll get that card in the mail to you!

I hope you all have a great Friday! See you later!

4 comments that make my day!:

Dani said...

I love this! The colors are great, the layout is great, You are great! :)

Christi Flores said...

Woohoo! I get a Lorie card!! :) This card is adorable!!! I'm glad VBS went well.

Courtney said...

Oh, I'm so glad VBS went well. I hope you sleep in tomorrow, you deserve it!

Love the card, I agree, she is just adorable.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, how stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE her!