Monday, May 26, 2008

the other two

Here are the other two very cute cards from the Kid's Card Swap. These are made by Meredith Socha. I love the back of her card as it has her "stamped by" stamp and then a "for more information" stamp with her e-mail and blog on it. Pretty neato idea. HERE is a link to her blog. I really like what I see so go check it out!

Today we go for an interview to see if we, as a family, will be accepted into the Christian School here in town. Kyler went to school there from K-2 then we pulled him out. We believe that it would be best for him to go back so... since it has been two years that we've been out we have to go through the interview process again. First though, we'll go to the cemetery for their Memorial Day services.

My dad called last night to let me know that my great-uncle Ed has died. It was actually quite the shock. I only know my great-uncle a little but what I remember about him was that he was much fun. My mom just adored him. Please pray for his family.

I hope that you all have a super fantastic day. Take time to think about the freedoms that you have because of the loss of a brave soldier.

3 comments that make my day!:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable swap card! Love that princess card too! So cute! Have a wonderful Memorial DAy!

Diane said...

Cute cards again Lorie!!
Sending you prayers to you and your family!

Courtney said...

These are great!!!

How'd the interview go?