Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cute and Miscellaneous

I've just got a couple of miscellaneous things for you today although I do believe they are cute! Oh, and make sure you check out my signature...teehee!
Kyler received this card earlier this week from his friend Colin. On the envelope was a cut out bandaid that Kyler tried so hard to not tear when he opened the card. When he got it off intact what did he do with it?
Put it where he would need a bandaid right now! How funny and cute is that?! Thank you Colin (and Pammella) for thinking of him!
I thought you guys might think this is a pretty cool card too. This neat 3-d card came from Todd's parents. The ferris wheel moves and the colors are so bright and cheery who wouldn't like them?

I have a busy day ahead of me today. The birthday party with Kyler's friends is today from 1-3. We are going to have cupcakes, play Venom tag which in everyday terms is just plain old tag but you gotta spice it up ya know...they will play pin the spider on the web (which reminds me I need to stop at the dollar store), and they are going to make a little spider with black chenille pipe cleaners, black pom pom's, and googlie eyes. I'm actually looking forward to this party. Jon's going to help so that will be much appreciated.

Also, today is the Women of Vision Fundraising Dinner. It starts at 5 but since I'm a table hostess I need to be there by 4:45 and knowing me I'll be there by 4:30 so I can help if they need it. HERE is an article in the Yakima newspaper. I wanted to link you to our local newspaper but their online website leave MUCH do be desired not to speak of their print version. You can click on the World Vision button at the top left of my blog if you would like to find out more info about World Vision itself or about sponsoring a child. You will never regret it!

So, what do you think of my signature? When I first saw what Sara did with it I was reminded that Jesus is all around me. I just LOVE it! Have a super Saturday all!

5 comments that make my day!:

pescbrico said...

Lorie, I love your swimming fish in your signature! Too cute!

Dani said...

How awesome is your lil' fishy?!? That is so cool! I love it! Good luck with the party and dinner!

Courtney said...

Oh my! What a little stinker!

Can I come to the party! I wanna!!!


LOVE the fishie! Gotta know the deets!

Anonymous said...

Love the fishy! Too cute!

I hope Kyler's party was loads of fun!

~Jen

Diane said...

You've got a busy weekend going on girl! Love the fishy!