Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yay!

Finally! I got the pictures uploaded! So...here they are...my Bella binders. Em has these for sale in her store and are just PERFECT for all your Bella stamp needs! I have two binders...one for Bella's and one for everything else. It is great because I ordered extra inserts so I will be able to add new stamps whenever I want. The second picture is of the binders on my shelf. Forgive the mess!

Now...because I'm weird I put each section of stamps in alphabetical order so that it is easier for me to find which one I'd like to use. I also used the little pink piece of paper that has the image/name of the Bella to make it even easier to identify the appropriate Bella. What a pain it is going to be when I purchase more though, huh?

Anyway, I just thought I'd share in case you hadn't seen these yet. And, if you are on the fence as to whether or not you should buy them....DO IT!!!

I hope your weekend has been great!

7 comments that make my day!:

Amber Porter said...

These are great. I have thought about buying these but haven't done it yet!!

pescbrico said...

Cool way to store them! Thanks for sharing! :)

Shannon Roberts said...

Thanks for sharing!! I have been considering one for quite some time! I can't believe you own two! And are they full of Bellas???

Diane said...

Neato Lorie!!!

Courtney said...

OMW again. You're gonna make me go broke. sigh.

Off to check out the website.

Do you do that with your SU stamps? or are they mounted on the wood blocks?

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

WOW those look great. I have all my bellas in a tin....I keep putting off the bindah..but it looks fab!!

Anonymous said...

I have my bellas and other UMs in a binder with baseball card holder pages (what's the real name?) Anyway, Em's description says there's a flap on each pocket. Is it on top or on the side. Thanks for sharing the pictures.