Sunday, January 20, 2008

RAK from Katie

Okay, is this not an amazing Bella card? YEAH!!! This is the RAK I got from Katie Skiff (click her name to go to her blog) who is the moderator of the Bellaholics Anonymous group. Katie does a fantastic job and I think I can speak for everyone on that group that Katie is just the nicest, most encouraging person. I think when I opened this up and put it on my stamp table that I accidentally marked the wonderful main image. Sad 5 I hope she will forgive me...both Bella and Katie...LOL!

Thanks for making my day and welcoming to the moderator group Katie!

Oh, and I just noticed I'm nearing 50,000 hits on my blog...wow! When I get there be ready for some blog candy give aways!

6 comments that make my day!:

Katie Skiff said...

You are so sweet...got me crying here!! Unfortunalty I think that mark came from my lil helper who likes to stamp with me. I noticed that she did it on another image and I was already done coloring. Sorry...it's still pretty! :0

And that is CRATE paper. LOVE IT!!!!

Amber Porter said...

Cute, cute card. I love that mwah bella! Thanks also for the b-day card you sent. it arrived yesterday and I posted a pic of it on my blog today!! Have a great day!

Katie Cotton said...

cute cute! MWAH! Katie C

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!! What a lucky girl you are! Mwah!

Unknown said...

what a great card!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love that bella! great card