Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Courtney...here goes!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Dealing with my mom's cancer and death.
2. Changing jobs.
3. Being pregnant and all that comes with it.
4. Living in a little duplex with 2 bedrooms for 4 people (plus the little one to come).
5. If you can believe it that time of my life was actually very good!

Five things on my to do list today
1. Stamp at least two cards. Working on it!
2. Send off some stuff for work. Done!
3. Compliment my boys on their new haircuts. Soon!
4. Go to a church meeting tonight.
5. Play Sorry with my boys.

Five things I will do when I’m a millionaire
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Travel
3. Invest for the future
4. Invest in my boys future.
5. Give a substantial portion to my church.

Five things I’ll never wear again
1. A bikini.
2. Glasses
3. A ring on each finger (no offense to anyone here)
4. A short skirt.
5. Tons of eye makeup. Remember that in the 80's?

Five of my favorite toys
1. My computer
2. My stamp area
3. My cell phone
4. My Pampered Chef cookware.
5.

Five banes of my existence
1. The I'm just kidding about everything experience in the teen years.
2. Waiting for my stamping "paycheck"
3. When my boys argue about stupid things.
4. Some past things that keep coming up in my life today.
5. Honestly...my thighs!

I'm supposed to tag some other people but I'll have to get back to you guys on that. In the meantime if you like to do these things...feel free! Just make sure you link here so I can read your responses!


2 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

I've learned a lot about you!

You've inspired me to start a swap. Go to my blog and check it out!

Cristina said...

That was fun to read more about you.