Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Days of Christmas!

Good Morning everyone! I have two days of the 12 Days of Christmas to show you today! Day 7 is the one with the striped paper with the bling. It is gorgeous bling too but I couldn't figure out what made it work for day 7 and Todd explained it to me last night. There are 7 rows of bling on each card! The card on the front has squares, circles, and hearts and the back card has colored circles in different sizes. VERY cool!




Today is day 8 and although Todd wasn't thrilled with what he got for me for today I sure am! It is a package of mini blossoms from making memories (like prima's) with brads for attaching. I love them because they are kinda Rose Red and Pretty In Pink colors...again...gorgeous! I am so stinkin' blessed!





The last picture is a picture of the little gift set that I made for Kyler's teacher. As is typically of a 9 year old boy he had no clue her favorite color or anything like that. I don't think she is a girlie girl so I went with making her a calendar and binder clip with the new Bali Breeze designer paper. The colors are Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, and Taken with Teal. In addition to these she will also receive in her bag 3 flavors of hot chocolate (Kyler did know that she doesn't drink coffee which is good to know 'cuz I would've bought a Starbuck's card!) and some candy cane Hershey's Kisses. I really hope she likes them! I was lying in bed last night, though, thinking about the fact that I hadn't made a card to go with the bag so guess what I'm going to do when I'm done here? LOL!

Today is the last day of school for my kids before winter break so I also have a cheese plate to make up for Kyler's party this afternoon and a couple of errands to run. Did you know the movie Underdog came out yesterday? I'm going to try and rent that today for our weekend movie. Wish me luck!

Have a thankful Thursday all!

Don't forget about the blog candy HERE!

3 comments that make my day!:

Diane said...

Spoiled rotten You!!! He has such great taste with scrapping stuff!!
Love that calendar,and I'm sure his teacher will too!!

Becca said...

Wow a DH that really supports one's habit. You are a lucky lady and probably very deserving..a very happy smile on your photo.

You have been tagged...please tell us 7 things about you and tag 7 more bloggers.

Have fun, and Merry Christmas, Bela

Unknown said...

Do you think my DH could tale a lesson or 2 with yours? *LOL*