Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TobyMac

This is one of our favorite songs in our house right now...TobyMac's I Was Made To Love. The military theme is fitting right now as one of Todd's good friends just arrived back in Iraq yesterday. He is a great young man with four children. Please...pray for our troops...they need all of our love, support, and prayers!

One quick note...you have to let this video stream a little bit before it will completely play. So, just press play and then pause it for a second. You will see a little white line go across the bottom of the video area when it has done that you are all set to go!


3 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

I *heart* TobyMac! I'll let you know how he's doing on Friday! Tee hee hee!

Basement Stamper said...

My son loves TobyMac and saw him in concert with a friend of ours. We've been trying to find his music on ITunes to download for his IPDD but haven't had any luck yet.

Elsa and Chris said...

This is a beautiful song & video. I got emotional watching it. Thanks! Elsa