Friday, November 2, 2007

Season of Joy Swap Cards

Okay, everyone be prepared to love the next couple of days worth of cards!

See! I told ya they are great! The best part about this swap is that there is little explanation as to what the participants used...LOL! It is all the same set just different layouts and accessories and such! Oh, and the cards are in the order that my computer saved them.

Okay, so the first card is by Carol Valentine. She used Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi as her main colors. And of course you see that most gorgeous Pomegranate stitched ribbon! Yummy!

The second card is by Paula Oesch and utilizes the fun "Z" fold that I showed you with my Hanna card a few days ago. I believe she used paper from the Winterbright designer paper and some yummy Soft Sky stitched ribbon. I love the brad accents she used too!

Tomorrow or Sunday, I believe you'll see at least one card with the snowflake from the Season of Joy set. Amazing how versatile this set is!

Have a great Friday everyone! I'm super busy today...and tomorrow even more busy so I hope that I'm able to post but I'm not entirely sure.