Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm here!

Hi All! Busy day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post. We went to Seattle and had family pictures done. Kind of a frustrating process but I'm glad to have gotten them done! And, Monday's are my staff meeting day at work so I'm almost always there on Monday mornings. I'm planning a Fall Fest at the church and really need to get some stuff done!

So...here is your artwork for today...This is a card made with the My Favorite Things set called Think Pink. You can tell that it is a set to support cancer and with that they are donating 50% of each set sold to Breast Cancer research! You can see the MFT website HERE.

You can't see it very well in the picture but IRL this card is very sparkly as I've used my Spica Glitter Pen on all of the words. I think this Cuttlebug background works so well for these types of cards. It is called You and has words such as extraordinary, dear, sweet, strong, etc on it. The Celebrate Life stamp is from the SU! hostess set, So Many Sayings, that I took and cut into individual sayings. So much easier to use this way! :o) If you want to see what else I used to make this card you can click HERE to go to SCS.

Hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments that make my day!:

Amber Porter said...

Super cute card. I just got that cuttlebug background! I've been debating about getting this MFT set. I may have to break down and buy it as I've seen so many cute cards done with it and what a great cause to support!!

Courtney said...

Great card. Really inspiring!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I will be in Seattle on Wednesday...Taking the Ferry over from my side of the water. Great Card!!!

Unknown said...

Great card! Still don't know if I like the headless stamps. But they are growing on me. Love the cuttlebug background!

Kim said...

Wonderful job! I have added your link to my blog. Thanks for sharing your creativity!