Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ooops! Sorry!

Geeze, I didn't get back here yesterday to post a photo. So, sorry about that! I hope you enjoyed looking at the specials that Stampin' Up! is having. I also want to remind my stamping friends to keep Oct 6th open for a stamping event at my house to celebrate World Card Making Day. Right now, I'm thinking we'll be stamping some cards for the troops!

Here is the third Pick A Petal Card that Heidi sent from our swap. Isn't it GOJUS?! I do believe she used Groovy Guava for the ink and where you see lighter colors it if the Groovy Guava stamped off. I believe she used a saran wrap type of technique for the background. Super easy to do with a great effect. Just take a piece of saran wrap, ink it up on your ink pad, and then pounce it on your cardstock. Practice a little on a scratch piece of paper first so you get the color you are looking for but other than that...easy as pie!

I hope you are all having a fantastic Labor Day weekend! See you tomorrow!

0 comments that make my day!: