Monday, September 17, 2007

More swaps!

Yep, there are more! Woohoo! Even though I'm dying to show you some cards that I've made of the weekend I'm going to hold off until you see all the wonderful swaps that were received!

Alright, first up is the card that my friend Amber sent. This card is 5 1/2" square. I just think that is a fun size to make sometimes! Amber used Home is Where the Haunt Is and Booglie Eyes for this card. The designer paper is SU!'s Creepy Crawly. Speaking of SU!'s designer paper. Have you tried it yet? You really should! There is something that everyone would like and it is fantastic quality! Anyway, the card opens on the left where the designer paper is...very cute! You can see more of Amber's stamping adventures HERE.

The picture of the second card does NOT do it justice. Jennifer made this card and IRL it is absolutely gorgeous! She used SU!'s Give Thanks set which she does just wonderful things with. The coloring on the apple pail...amazing! The scalloped circle is one that she made with a corner rounder...which is something I still haven't figured out to do! I love the way the circles look when they are made this way! Anyway, one of the apples is popped up and I can almost smell the tartness of the apples! HERE is Jennifer's SCS gallery if you care to go take a look...which you should! :o)

There you go for today! I have about two more days of swap cards for everyone to see so come back tomorrow!

Also, if you were part of this swap please know that they are being mailed back to you today! Thankfully, one person send me a Priority Mail stamp so I can have USPS come pick up all 10 envelopes for me today...woohoo!

0 comments that make my day!: