Saturday, September 15, 2007

More Swaps!

Good Saturday morning everyone! Two more swaps to show you today!

The first card was made by Pat Sergeant. She actually entered twice and made two different cards. You'll see the other card later. Isn't the paper and ribbon just gorgeous?! I love the font on the 'happy fall' saying! Also, isn't it neat how she used the ticket corner punch on just the top two corners of the pumpkin? For some reason I feel like when I use my punch that I have to punch all four corners. Also, in case you can't tell from the picture the card has a neat layout. It is almost like a reverse tent card. I'm blanking on how to explain it to you but it is really neat. The entire inside has the plaid paper and then a square piece of vanilla cardstock to write the note on. Very nice!

The second card is from Lorrie Brewer. The picture really does not do this card justice! Lorrie put so many elements into this card. She has a cuddlebugged background, embossing on the pumpkin, sponging, spotlight coloring, brads, designer paper, and ribbon. And the colors are all just gorgeous! One of the things that is neat about her card is that I never would have thought of that stamp!

Come back tomorrow to see more of the entries!!!

0 comments that make my day!: