Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby Pails

Two babies were born to co-workers of Todd's at roughly the same time. Did I do something for them when the babies were born? Noooo, I had to procrastinate 'til now. We are going to a shift BBQ tomorrow night where both families will be there so I decided to get the Pails done for them now. Since we are going to be giving them at the same time I couldn't make them exactly the same even though I had the same paper for both. So...how do you think I did? Believe it or not both pieces of main paper are 4" wide. One is just placed in the center of the pail with ribbon on the top and bottom and the other at the bottom with ribbon to finish on the bottom. They are fairly similar but hopefully enough different that they will both be excited! I have to tell you about the letter "k" on the Kailer can. I had used all my chipboard letter "k"'s for stuff for my Kyler (yep the same name only spelled differently!) so I used the negative image from the chipboard set and traced it onto a chipboard coaster, cut it out, and then decorated it. Now, it is a little flimsier than the other one but it works just fine for decoration. Oh, and I have to tell you that I LOVE SU!'s Anywhere Glue Sticks for decorating chipboard! It goes on easily, dries quickly, and has great holding power! If you haven't already...try it! Today, I just have to find things to fill the can with! I'm such a procrastinator sometimes! :o)

Oh, yeah...Ms. Procrastinator also needs to do the gift for Kyler's teacher yet today. School starts TOMORROW! Ahhh...why do I do that to myself?!

Anyway, I hope you all have a splendiforous day!

4 comments that make my day!:

Crestajune said...

These are so beautiful. What a great idea. I may have to borrow this idea for my sister. Her baby is due next month!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the clear paint cans? They both are very cute. Cheryl B

Amber Porter said...

Beautiful job. I'm sure they will love them and ooohhh and aaaahhhh over them!!! Where did you get those clear cans?? How fun is that!!

Courtney said...

I also want to know the location of the clear cans...and what you put inside! Very, very cute!